.RealEstate Incorporated Announces Hiring Plans, Investor Recruitment
Cambridge, MA. Nov 11, 2011 /BostonPHP.org/ -- Reaching $4.5 million in SaaS revenues, .RealEstate Inc. announced today the creation of 7 new positions for its new Needham MA development center.
Commenting on their new 3,500 sq ft center, Mark Holt, Founder and CCBW said, “I am thrilled to be decorating our new facility overlooking the Charles River as we continue to build on our long-running success. This month we reached a watershed of over 2 billion page views served as we’ve assisted 700,000 + consumers transact over 48 billion dollars of real estate online.”
“While real estate professionals are working harder than ever, we are committed to providing them the most exceptional and affordable digital space to share and promote their listings. For 2012 we will restore the agent’s rightful notoriety as authors of listing content while expanding their co-operative reach as never experienced before.”
Launched with MLSAssistant ™ in 2001 .RealEstate provides engaging hosted content and contact management solutions to the real estate industry, including its new ListingOptimization ™ and Picasarama™ free listing tours services.
Contract to Permanent Position opening include;
· Video Automation Developer, Transform still images to life with html5 and beyond.
· Data Warehouse Director, Expand Listing aggregation coverage to over 5 million active homes powered with Mongo Document Oriented Storage.
· PHP lead developer, Migrate asp and .net services to PHP 5, jquery combining content and contact into actionable events.
· Communications Director, Discover and lead our reach into every transaction in the Americas.
· Account Executives. Inform and convert advertiser’s campaigns across our audience.